The Performance of the Written Self
Time & Location
This workshop series developed and taught by award-winning poet Peggy Robles- Alvarado is designed to support writers interested in developing their first chapbook for submission or self-published collection of writing. The series includes the following four workshops:
- Performance on Paper - Developing Different Bios and A CV For Success
- Performance of The Self- Creating A Focused Press Kit
- Performance Pages- From Visualization To Creation- Designing Your Book From Cover To Cover
- Performance In Promotion- What To Do After Your Book is Ready For The World
These online workshops can be taken individually but it is strongly encouraged that writers enroll in the complete series since the work produced in each session will help lead authors through vital steps to successfully completing their collection of work. Each session will include reflective writing exercises in real-time, best practices, pitfalls to avoid, and prompts that will guide writers to create the book they envision.
June 3rd, June 10th, June 17th & June 24th, 6-8PM EST.
Each session will be $50
Total for all 4 sessions- $200 (Payment plan available)
- The Performance of The Written$200$2000$0
- Performance on Paper$50$500$0
- Performance of The Self$50$500$0
- Performance Pages$50$500$0
- Performance In Promotion$50$500$0