Sun, Dec 17|
2023 Writer's Salon Workshops Series
A safe space to share and discuss your writing aspirations. JOIN US EVERY SUNDAY FROM 11:00AM-12:30PM via ZOOM.
Time & Location
Dec 17, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
A safe space to share and discuss your writing aspirations. JOIN US EVERY SUNDAY FROM 11:00AM-12:30PM
The Writer's Salon is:
- A FREE weekly writing space with rotating facilitators and workshop topics.
- Where writers may find commonality, support, encouragement, mentorship, and motivation for their writer's journey.
- A place to build relationships with writers you can relate to.
- Is a support group for writers who are serious about learning more about their craft.
- A platform that shares the resources to publish traditionally or non-traditionally.
- Where you explore a different genre every week.
Who can join the Salon?
- BIPOC Writers: The original members have been women who have set the tone for the group.
- Serious writers, willing to learn about perfecting their craft, publishing, branding, digital marketing, etc.